12/16/2009

Mission "Video Game"



[Blogger’s choice #1: Submitted by Anonymous]

Ode to Kingdom Hearts

Oh Kingdom Hearts
My love and my obsession
Through all your missions,
All your near death experiences,
I have been loyal to you.

Why oh why, Kingdom Hearts,
Do you torment me with all your lengthy cut scenes?
Why oh why, was the second game painfully easier than the first?
Oh Kingdom Hearts.

I will always be loyal to you.
Even through the cut scenes,
And the easy, hundreds of tests I must pass to move on.
Oh Kingdom Hearts.


[Blogger’s choice #2: Submitted by Milkshaker]

The Sims 2

I get dizzy as I "dance" to get changed.
My morning routine is always the same.
Brush your teeth, take a shower,
Geez I do a lot in an hour!
I say goodbye to Mum at 8:00.
As the school bus is running late.
It's the last you see of me until 3:00
That’s when I'm coming home staaaaarving for tea.
I settle down on the couch and watch T.V.
And that’s when I happen to see...
A robot destroying the Strange Town.
I jump up, my face in a frown.
Mum warns me "It's only a programme"
"Oh right", I say "Silly Sam"


[Blogger’s choice #3: Submitted by Anonymous]

Sitting in math class
Boys talking about halo
Boring for the girls

it's a Very boring math class
apparently xbox lIve is super fun
accorDing to the boys
who should bE paying attention
and not talking about halO

what is the deal with these Guys?
TeAcher is getting mad
Math teachers don't like halo
they likE formulas instead


[Blogger’s choice #4: Submitted by Anonymous]

Oh, Modern Warfare 2
I just can't stop playing you
I put you in my PS3
and Your shining glory I start to see

My favorite character is Captian Price
and let me give some advice
if you are to buy Modern Warfare 2
bid your friends and family adieu

'cause when you play this awesome game
you will realize with great shame
that me and you are just the same

Oh, Modern Warfare 2 I just
can't stop playing you
I want to play with it in my bed
Hey, that’s what she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment