12/10/2009

Mission "Ouija Boards"



The "Thursday's Thoughts" topic this week is ouija boards! Here's what Mystery Googlers think of them:

“Absolutely stupid and satanic. As a Catholic, they are things of the devil and will send you to hell.”

“Ouija boards are creepy.”

“I think Ouija Boards are kind of cool, but I heard from one of my friends that they are through the devil and that's against my religion.”

“I do believe that they connect with spirits, which is good and bad. I think that they are something not to be messed with, though, because you may attract bad spirits. My friend claims she once was haunted by a spirit for a time, but I believe that spirits don't haunt people, but locations. Anyway, that's my opinion. DO NOT MESS WITH THEM!!!”

“Ouija boards? Ppssshhh they’re crap. Superstition crap.”

No comments:

Post a Comment