12/14/2009

Mission "Perfect Crime"



[Blogger’s choice #1: Submitted by Samuel Dinan from Wisconsin]

I was reading a book when suddenly the phone rang. I picked it up and it was my sister, saying that our dad was just shot to death. Then I quickly asked her how it happened; she said she didn't know, all she knew was that it was a shot. Frantic, I asked her if she had talked to the police yet and she said she hadn't. I then called the police when I finished talking to her. The police said there was a mass-murderer that slowly killed of family trees until he had wiped out the entire family. Shocked, I remembered my fiancée--we were getting married in 2 days. I pondered what I should do for hours when I finally decided what to do. I called my fiancée and told her the situation. She then responded that even if that was true she would still marry me. Knowing her decisions are near impossible to change, I agreed with her and hung up the phone. Three days later and I worried for my wife. The murderer had now killed my grandma and uncle, knowing only my wife, my sister, and I were left. I didn't know how to handle the situation. The next day was my dad’s funeral and I hoped that I would be safe around so many people; but alas, a rifle blast rocketed through the front left-hand window and killed my sister. The services for her were on the same day. Coming home from the funeral I knew one of us would be next and I had to make sure we were safe. I called the authorities and told them our situation and they responded to tell us that they would start a full search as soon as they gathered up enough evidence. Days had past and I questioned why the police hadn't called me or the killer hadn't attacked yet. Recapping the events that had happened, I noticed that all his strikes were a day apart or less. Knowing this information led me to believe he had given up his killing spree or gotten sent to jail for something else. Years have passed now and our new baby was born today. When we drove away an indefinite beeping had started. Not knowing what it was, I went and looked for the source. I searched but I found nothing until I turned back to the car and was shot on the spot. My last thoughts were I knew my wife and kid were next and I would see them, and all my family, soon. THE END


[Blogger’s choice #2: Submitted by Anonymous]

The perfect crime would be shoving snow down their throat. They would drown/suffocate

or

stabbing them with an icicle. Either way, the evidence melts.

No comments:

Post a Comment