12/17/2009

Mission "Christmas Music"



With Christmas just around the corner, today's topic for "Thursday's Thoughts" is Christmas music! Here's what you all had to say about it:

"I think Christmas music is for emo people who are in denial (: also I think it is for people who like to eat banana marshmallows."

"Christmas music is awesome!"

"Christmas music is the best =P They don't say it's the most wonderful time of the year for nothin. The music's awesome, too!"

"I am actually loving Christmas music right now. Usually by this time of year I think it has been way over played, but this year I just haven't been smothered by it. Also, I do really want to go walking in a winter wonderland... although I will be snowboarding tomorrow where the olympics are going to be, I'll substitute that for the walk ;)"

"Sometimes this piece of shit music is nice when one is in a good and relaxed mood...but if one has to hear 'Jingle Bells' for three weeks straight at work....it gets old! Or am I wrong?! If a person happens to be in the right setting then it is enjoyable....."

"I just don't understand why it's all so happy. Do people like such happy music?"

"Christ music is magical."

"Some of it is rather reptetitive and overdone..but I do love instrumentals and parodies done by Bob Rivers! :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment